East Midlands Widening Participation Research and Evaluation Partnership (EMWPREP)
The East Midlands Widening Participation Research and Evaluation Partnership (EMWPREP) allows member institutions to collaborate in pooling resources to secure a range of services enabling them to devise a systematic way of monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of their programme of outreach interventions by tailoring the offering to meet their specific needs. We are comprised of 37 members (ten full HEI partners; 3 half HEI partners; 4 NCOPs; and 20 CHE providers) located across the Midlands who have committed this collaboration until December 2018.
In pooling resources the members of EMWPREP are able to gain access to various services including:
- Monitoring and evaluation of institutions’ outreach programmes
- Evaluation of discrete outreach activities
- Targeting students for outreach activity
- Analysing partner institutions’ student data
- Monitoring and Evaluation Database co-ordination
- Designing and implementing bespoke research and data methodologies as per partnership requirements
- Maintaining a bespoke national postcode database to provide key socio-economic and demographic information on various groups
- Undertaking literature reviews
- Delivering presentations to disseminate research findings.